In 2013, we started Zeus humbly with a beard oil, a beard brush, and a mission: create high-quality products for beardsmen that work. We are inspired by the outdoor lifestyle and surf culture, so our products are built to keep your beard looking good no matter where your adventures take you. We formulate our beard care products with natural ingredients, incorporating organic and local ingredients whenever possible. Committed to our environment as well as the safety of our bearded brotherhood, we never test on animals and our products are paraben-free and sulfate-free. Each product is put through extensive testing by our beard community. In addition to providing stellar grooming tools for beardsmen, we have introduced products designed to deliver effortless style, whether you have a beard or not, because we’re here to help all guys look fresh. From pomades to dopp bags, we’ve got you covered.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers across the US
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
I have very fair skin that's prone to acne/ingrown hair. I've always avoided attempting to grow out my beard because of this. But after finally giving it a shot and sticking to a daily regimen of this product after a face scrub to help exfoliate, my skin has been amazing. There was a very short period (2-4 weeks) where I think I had some follicles that were unhealthy and kind of became ingrown, but by sticking with this beard oil I could tell that they never developed into a full on ingrown hair / acne. My skin always feels soft and I no longer have excess oil - which I would have without any facial hair typically. This product has been a huge help for me to grow a beard and keep healthy skin that's acne free. Very impressed with how well it's worked for me - and frankly that it even did. Definitely recommend for those that are looking to try growing a beard and have skin like what I've described.
This beard oil has basically saved my beard. I have very sensitive skin and with the long length of my current beard, my skin just can keep up. Usually you only hear about guys having flaky skin or beard dandruff when initial starting to grow. My face on the other hand has become more and more day and itchy the longer it gets. I finally researched beard oils for sensitive skin, that’s when I found ZEUS. I initially thought to purchase the most basic of ZEUS’S beard oils until I read how this one may be more beneficial for me.
I have been using this Zeus beard oil for at least 2 years now and I love it. I have tried multiple other beard oils over that time but I always come back to Zeus. This is the only oil that doesn't break out my skin, I'm sensitive to scents and apparently certain oils.
Definitely great smelling beard oil. I got the spiced maple and loved it. It's a light oil that does what beard oil usually does, but I did find myself needing a bit more than I would use with most other oils. I suppose this was due to how light it is.
This is great just like the Baum. Smell is nice! Keeps goatee hydrated and alive. Just wish price was a little lower. But I’m a fan.
Not my favorite scent but it is pleasant with just a subtle hint of maple. Sandler wood is still my favorite.
This was first purchase from Zeus, and it is a great beard oil. The oil is well balanced and smells great. There is a distinct smell of maple that is subtle, but there. Overall a great product!